martes, 31 de marzo de 2020

DOWNLOAD PAINT TOOL SAI FULL VERSION - FREE & PORTABLE


DOWNLOAD PAINT TOOL SAI FULL VERSION - FREE & PORTABLE




https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2rlHrSpGhl3OUlUT082a3VlX1E



Ever Heard About Paint Tool SAI?  

*heavy breathing*

Hey guys, I'm still here, alive.

Just lurking around the web looking for something to publish. Nothing to do for now, but if I'm writing a post now, there have to  be something with it. It's like my hands are working on it's own with me spacing out thinking about my past while wasting my time (heck, what's with that?).

Man, you sure are weird.
Well, I guess let me just be that annoying guy who introduces you with things you've already knew. Maybe, it's better than reading my rants and swears how much time you've wasted in here. (Please, bear with it.)

Let's get back to the main topic, had you ever used Paint Tool Sai?

According to Wikipedia, Paint Tool Sai is used as a lightweight painting application. Details about it can be found on the site. I won't talk about it, I'm here to make you feel left out for not knowing about this. Why?

Obviously, this software is freaking awesome. Talk about easy, after you are used to it, you could even make an artwork using your mouse. Not that crappy stick man but the real thing-or even anime-like.


Yeah, using mouse maybe.

One thing that I love using SAI is the Lineart function provided. This is the best feature for those who can't afford to buy drawing tablets but wants to try digital arts. You could draw lines and edit it by moving the respective points using your mouse. They also provide the pressure tools to adjust the lines thickness just like using the pen when drawing...

To be honest, I'm not that good in promoting things. Just try it out and use it yourself to know more about it.

Full Version Direct Download (Portable): Google Drive

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario