jueves, 12 de mayo de 2016

Quick and dirty tcpdump credential (username/password) sniffer

https://wroot.org/posts/quick-and-dirty-tcpdump-credential-usernamepassword-sniffer/

Quick and dirty tcpdump credential (username/password) sniffer

I’ve been playing the last months with mobile pentesting within the Android platform. As I’ve been able to setup tcpdump-arm on my android phone, I began fooling around with it. I was trying to cross-compile Dug Song’s dsniff into armle architechture but it was only giving me headaches within the libnet/libnids dependencies and stuff.
So I wrote a quick one-liner to dump potential credentials (username/password) flowing in plaintext over the line:


And it works quite sufficiently:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
.{D.ezENPOST /users/register HTTP/1.1
Host: www.commandlinefu.com
...
Referer: http://www.commandlinefu.com/users/register
...
Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
Content-Length: 147
 
username=jseidl&password=MASKED&password-confirmation=MASKED&email-address=MASKED%MASKED.MASKEDhomepage=MASKED&submit=Sign+me+up

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario